axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From HaoRan Zheng <hrzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Questions about MEP
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 03:06:10 GMT
Thank you so much Ajith, your answer is really valuable to me.

Now I have some more questions about the implemention of MEP. Since a
MEP is a one-to-one binding to an operation and a MEP can hold one or
more messages, how a MEP is mapped to an operation when the MEP
contains more than 2 messages?

An operation is naturally in-out(provider view) or out-in(requester
view), and either input or output can be optional. So the eight MEPs
mentioned in WSDL 2.0 are very clear and natural. But what if a MEP
contains more than 2 messages? Can an operation in WSDL 2.0 define
more than one input or output? The operations in business logic such
as a Java class or an EJB are always one-input-type and
one-output-type. So what is the mapping rule?

Regards,
HaoRan Zheng