axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Specifying input and output params for security module
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:41:00 GMT
Dims,

Using the current org.apache.axis2.description.Parameter, we cannot do
what you have suggested, mainly because we do not have support for
attributes of parameters.

Please see: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=112498008905490&w=2

Here one of the proposals (Parameter vales as OMElements) will enable
us to do this.

Thanks
--Ruchith

--