axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Phase of Inflow Security Handler
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:20:51 GMT
So are we going to include the "RequestURIBasedDispatcher" in
"DispatchPhaseOne".

If that is the case we simply change the order of the dispatchers in
the "Dispatch" phase, by slightly modifying
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfigurationImpl and deploy the security
IN handler in the "Dispatch" phase 'after' the
"RequestURIBasedDispatcher".

I don't think we really need two dispatch phases like that, since this
seems to be a requirement unique to the security module. what do u
think?

--Ruchith

--
Ruchith