axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Phase of Inflow Security Handler
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:57:29 GMT
Hi All,

When security is enabled for a certain service, the inflow security
handler (WSDoAllReceiver) will have to be invoked on requests to that
perticular service.

Therefore we will have to deploy the WSDoAllReceiver within the
"Dispatch" phase after the "RequestURIBasedDispatcher".

But the Axis2 right now enforces the "AddressingBasedDispatcher" to be
run ahead of all the others and this order is not configurable. But
IMHO we should not access the other SOAP headers before the security
processing is complete.

Since RequestURIBasedDispatcher is the only possible mechanism to
figureout the service without accessing the other SOAP headers (e.g.
wsa headers) and the SOAP bosy, can we change the order of the
dispatchers, or can we make it configurable such that its possible to
change the dispatch order (to have the RequestURIBasedDispatcher
first),  when the security module is engaged?

Thanks,
--
Ruchith