axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From yingxian subscribe <yingxiansubscr...@gmail.com>
Subject How to declare custom serializer/deserializer on the client side?
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:27:29 GMT
On the server side, I understand that you can put <typemapping ...>
info in the server-config.wsdd file. Can I do it on the client side by
putting <typemapping ...> info in the client-config.wsdd file as well?

I want to avoid changing the client side stub to register typemapping
info generated by wsdl2java, because that could be overwritten
whenever wsdl2java is called.  I think one can call getService() and
then call registerTypeMapping() on it. but I wonder if there is a more
declarative way to register typemappings.

Thanks,
Yingxian