axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] Can not compile due to Security interop testing ...
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:13:54 GMT
Hi all,

I got an update and now it seems that I can't compile the code in the
IDE. But the build is successful.

The reason for this behaviour is that in the integration module, when we
run maven there are some code gen stuff happening and then only it could
compile. But if we try to host this in our IDE, since this codegen stuff
is not available we can't compile the code.
I tried removing security module from the source folder, but that too
seems not working as one of the classes in the integration depends on
the security module. (anyway, its not a good idea !!)

For me its kind of weird that I need to codegen some stuff to make my
IDE compile the project. Can't we do this in some other way. Else, its a
bit of a pain to host the project in an IDE. A humble request !!!

What do you all think ? Are you ok with the current way or not , just
like me ..

-- Chinthaka