axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Abeyruwan <sami...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] MTOM Support
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:16:27 GMT
Hi all,

As Thilina wrote current code deals MTOMized message with "chunking" as
default. It's good, but the problem is flexibility. AFAIK HttpClient can
set the "Content-Length" properly via RequestEntity. I inquire
httpclinet-dev list the capability of it and they are pretty good about
it. If we can decide to give this flexibility of supporting "chunking"
on/off, it would be great.

Saminda