axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Abeyruwan <sami...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] MTOM Support
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:11:45 GMT
Hi all,

Considering prior comments current code  has  been upgraded to handle
both regular streams and chunked streams for MTOM. Chunking is not given
as default. To enable chunking, user has to do the following changes to
the axis2.xml,

<transportSender name="http"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
        <parameter name="PROTOCOL" locked="xsd:false">HTTP/1.1</parameter>
        <parameter name="Transfer-Encoding"
locked="xsd:false">chunked</parameter>
</transportSender>

Patch for the above changes attached herewith. Someone please be kind
enough to apply it.

Thanks

Saminda