axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Where does the Interop tests belong?
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:37:43 GMT
Hi All,
Deepal has integrated the interop tests with much effort today. I know
they are very important to test the interoperability of our code but at
the same time they seem to have a serious restriction of needing an
internet connection since they actually do the interops with remote
servers. IMHO the users need NOT have this by default.
So here's what I suggest.
 1. Introduce an extra maven goal (Something like 'complete-test') that
runs all the tests including the ones that connect to remote servers.
 2. Remove such tests from the default goal

Thoughts ?

Ajith