axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <>
Subject [Axis2] Build problems
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:55:35 GMT
I'm trying to get setup for building Axis2, but have run into problems.
First I tried using JDK 1.4.2, which died early on with an incompatible
class version error. Then I switched to JDK 1.5 and got further, but it
eventually died with:

    [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.engine.OneWayRawXMLTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 4.17 sec
    [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.groovy.GroovyServiceTest
    [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 14.052 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.axis2.groovy.GroovyServiceTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.axis2.tcp.TCPEchoRawXMLTest
    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 8.95 sec
Element... maven:reactor
Line...... 217
Column.... 9
Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] --
<fail> There were test failures.
Total time: 11 minutes 17 seconds

Is the build really broken (especially for 1.4.2), or have I just got
something misconfigured? Thanks,

  - Dennis

View raw message