axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Java2WSDL?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:19:18 GMT
I'm all for "release early / release often", but I think we might have
jumped the gun a little with "0.9"... :)  I agree with Jaya and others
about first impressions and the power of the "1.0" number.

How about we plan to call this next one "0.91" rather than "0.95" -
which gives us nine more "early and often" releases if we need them
before 1.0....?

--Glen