axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Pimentel <mark.pimen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Google SoC Update 7/31/05
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:17:56 GMT
Hi Chinthaka,

Sure, I'll start sending to axis-dev.

Hm, it seemed to me that the FI project was using a SAXParser, and I
thought the point was to avoid using SAX.  So, I rewrote that area
avoiding the SAXParser... I think this will probably be more clear
when I can show you the code.  :\

I've been having a hard time talking with my HR Rep about the CCLA;
she is having trouble understanding what Open Source software is, and
said she emailed someone else within the company for more information.
 I was planning to send both forms together, but what I can do is send
the ICLA for now and wait on the other one... I'll call her later
today if I can.

I'll be on MSN/Yahoo late tonight to see if I can catch you, and show
you some of my code.

Thanks,
Mark