axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Pascoal <alek...@gmail.com>
Subject Authentication NTLM Problem
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:49:55 GMT
I am trying to access a WebService, via HTTPS, behind a HTTP Proxy.
The authentication is NTLM (Microsoft).

I've already change axis.jar to use CommonsHTTPSender, and I'm setting
the systems properties to proxyHost, proxyPort, proxyUser and
proxyPassword.

I've already set my certificate. I'm using stub aproach!

At first I was getting the following error: (411)Length Required
But then I changed CommonsHTTPSender setting the lenght of the request.

Now I keep getting the following error:
java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

May somebody help please!!!!!

System.getProperties().put("java.protocol.handler.pkgs",
"com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol");
Security.addProvider(new Provider());
System.getProperties().put("proxySet","true");
System.getProperties().put("http.proxyHost","XXXXXXX");
System.getProperties().put("http.proxyPort","XXXXXXX");
System.getProperties().put("http.proxyUser", "XXXXXXX");
System.getProperties().put("http.proxyPassword", "XXXXXXX");