axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jim wang <soap_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: unauthorized error
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:47:26 GMT
I try this, and again it did not work. However, i can run the web service like java samples.userguide.example2.servuceMethod
"tell me!"

Actuall, I did run the command in the same as web service installed.

Thanx.

JP

"Pasula, Venugopal (Consultant)" <Venugopal.Pasula@GTECH.COM> wrote:
Have you tried this ??
    java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient  -lhttp://localhost:<portNumber>/services/AdminService
 deploy.wsdd

Normally this error will come when you run this command from the different machine where the
webservice is deployed. if it is the case and if you want to deploy from different machine
then make the following change for AdminService  in the server-config.wsdd.

<parameter name="enableRemoteAdmin" value="true"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: jim wang [mailto:soap_jpw@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:59 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: unauthorized error

Anyone, please

jim wang <soap_jpw@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi:

I am using axis_1_2_1 for our web service project, previous i was able to do something like:

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient list

or

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd

instead of get list or successful message, i got following error:

401 Unauthorized

BTW, I was able to run both commands before.

Can anyone give some light on this, i am really frustrated?

Thanx.

JP

http://mail.yahoo.com

---------------------------------

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption,
interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only
send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any
consequence thereof.