axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <>
Subject [Axis2] moving site to svn
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:31:54 GMT

Currently our axis2 site code base is in cvs. But working with cvs is
becoming a pain. Even for a small update it takes a lot of time. When it
comes to committing the site docs, it takes more than a day to commit the
whole thing.

Most of you might not have experienced this, but believe me it takes a long

But I know svn is faster than cvs, at least for people in Sri Lanka. So can
we move our site code base also to svn ? I don't know whether this is
feasible thing but this is just a proposal as I get in to trouble whenever
we need to update the site. (thanks Deepal for borrowing that pain from me
for the last release)

What do you all think ?

-- Chinthaka

View raw message