axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Code Freeze
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 06:50:54 GMT
Ok, will allow you, as I know you fixed this yesterday. Make sure you have
good test cases for this and build not fails.

1.	Commit the test cases and code.
2.	If we have a JIRA issue on this, resolve it and mention the fixed
version as 0.91

Do it soon.

Chinthaka

  _____

From: Thilina Gunarathne [mailto:csethil@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 12:41 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Code Freeze

I implemented the File caching based on Size of the attachment. Any room to
get this in to .91.....

~Thilina

On 8/10/05, Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:

+1. I reserved today and tomorrow for that.

Hey people, please give us a helping hand on this. You can check for errors
technical or grammatical, propose, add, etc.,

All the docs are in xdocs folder.

-- Chinthaka

"May the SourcE be with u"
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/thilina