axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj Badgujar <pcbadgujar2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.axis2.om.OMException during CreateSequence() method
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 18:36:20 GMT
The createSequence() method is as follows :

public  org.xmlsoap.schemas.ws.x2005.x02.rm.CreateSequenceResponseDocument CreateSequence(org.xmlsoap.schemas.ws.x2005.x02.rm.CreateSequenceDocument
param0){
               System.out.println("In CreateSequence impl - start");
            CreateSequenceResponseDocument response = CreateSequenceResponseDocument.Factory.newInstance();
            CreateSequenceResponseType payload = response.addNewCreateSequenceResponse();
            IdentifierDocument.Identifier id = payload.addNewIdentifier();
            String uid = "myID";
            id.setStringValue(uid);
                      System.out.println("In CreateSequence impl - returning response");
            response.dump();
            String text = response.xmlText();
            System.out.println("CreateSequenceResponseDocument=" + text);
            return response;
        }

Thanks for the kind attention.

Pankaj

Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui)
}
Can u attach the source of the createSequence ?

I think you have programmatically created an Element and has set done = false, without giving
a builder.