axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] build failure
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:24:37 GMT
Eran,

here's one thing that bothers me...for this infinite wait build
problem. there was an exception but that did not get reported in any
of the logs and did not get back to the caller and the caller was
waiting...right?

we always land up in such trouble because we make the "correct" path
work and forget the fault path.

thanks,
dims

--