axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis-2] WSDL2Code - is it working ?
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:33:45 GMT
Ajith,

Still XXXMessageReciever won't compile since it expects init method on
XXXSkeleton and  the JUnit TestCase XXXLocalTestcase won't compile due
to broken code like the following,

          //create a new databinder
        .echoStringDatabindingSupporter databindSupporter = new ......

Note the missing identifier before the dot, possibly due to not being
able to find a databinder class.

- venkat