axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Making Road Map for Axis2 1.0
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 02:34:03 GMT
> Am pumping out JIRA issues, let's sync up after everyone gets back
> from ApacheCon next week and decide on list of issues and priorities.
+1
> We have *ONLY* one chance to make a good impression. People are going
> to jump on stuff we call 1.0 Final. If it's not upto par, we can't
> recover :)
Yes Dims .. what we deliver *MUST* be *SOUND*. My plan is to deliver
RC1 by 1st Aug if possible. (it is getting harder ...I know )

This is my plan .. I am leaving 11th Augest and got couple of exams to
face once I am there. So I consider 4th as the absolute *final* day,
better if I can get away bit earlier. I would disapper till 23rd and
after that I am not sure how much my contribution would be ..I will
hang around but could not promise any more at this point

Thanks
Srinath