axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Anushka Kumar <anushkaku...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]SOAP 1.2 Testing Framework
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 03:44:22 GMT
Hi All,

We are implementing SOAP1.2 testing framework for Axis 2. (SOAP Version 1.2
Specification Assertions and Test
Collection<http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-soap12-testcollection-20020626>
).
We have already tested the current Axis 2 with the above test collection.

------------------Failed
tests--------------------------------------------------------------

Following tests were failed because Axis 2 not yet supporting Soap
Intermediaries.

T6, T7, T8, T9, T18, T38, T62, T79

Following tests failed .read the description.

T12, T13, T14, T16, T17, T18, T21, T35, T36
-Description
Here what we do is, we used an inflow handler and extracted the header and
then process them. Then we add these header blocks to the operation context
as a property, and at the out flow, we used another outflow handler to
extract that operation context property and add them to the soap header.
For the normal operation its working properly. But when an exception is
thrown, we can't do the above procedure, because there is no out fault flow.
so we can't use out flow handlers there to add the headers.

Following Tests were failed because Axis 2 is not supporting Encoding yet.

T27, T28, T41 – T61, T72, T73, T76, T77, T80

Following tests were also failed

Test ID Description
T23 MustUnderstand Attribute has "Wrong" value. But Axis get it as "False"
Value
T24 soap envelope namespace uri is incorrect.
T25 Has DTD. Should send a fault, but axis 2 ignore it.
T26 Has style sheet
T32 header block value should be inserted to body
T33 sends an RPC message with a procedure it cannot find.
T39 MustUnderstand Attribute has "9" as the value. But Axis get it as
"False" Value
T63 sends a message with the header test:validateCountryCode
T64 sends a message with non-empty [notation] property.-- <!NOTATION
application_xml SYSTEM '
http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/media-types/application/xml'>
 T65 sends a message with non-empty [unparsed entity] property
T67 sends a message with [standalone] property as 'true'
T69 sends message without body
T70 sends message with an element after the body element
T71 sends message with non namespace qualified attribute in envelope element

Rest of the tests were passed.

Regards :
Chinthaka Thilakarathna
Anushka Kumar