axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] FYI: JBoss Web services
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:50:25 GMT
Hi Ashu,
Yep, WS-Metadata is certainly on our wish list :). We are actually thinking
of a WS-Policy integration and WS-Metadata is certainly required for a
complete WS-policy integration.
Again we are very much looking forward for the upcoming java annotations.
perhaps we can do something like what the .net guys are doing. Annotate the
method with the necessary parameters and Axis autogenerates the service !

--
Ajith Ranabahu