axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] MTOM and other tests are failing for me.
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:59:57 GMT
You are probably having the incoreect version of activation jar. Check
whether u have geronimo-spec-activation-1.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar in ur
repository.....
See the error below.
Caused by: javax.activation.UnsupportedDataTypeException: text/xml
 at javax.activation.DataHandler.writeTo(DataHandler.java:76)

Thanx & Regards,
~Thilina