axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Re: Dealing with MTOM veto
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:18:22 GMT
Hi,
With this mail I'm withdrawing the "Veto" I've put on Content-Id
handling on Axis2...

I never intended to put a "Veto" when i wrote that mail. Actually I
heard about "Veto" thing only after the previous mail. I'm still
learning "the apache way" of doing things..... Pls bare with me.......

IMHO the best thing we can do is to follow that standard (May be we
should research bit more on that and find out the best way to do it)
and get the MSFT guys too to follow it......

Regards,
~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"