axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] MTOM Works with Chunking & (partially) with Commons HTTP
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 12:13:15 GMT
Hi,
I am +1 on using a default transport sender. I too have spent so many hours
integrating MTOM in to our transports architecture. In that we had to use
lot of switches at various places, making the things much more complicated ,
and also confused me in a big way.
 What i feel is having so many transport options without a clearly defined
architecture will complicate the things & make it hard to plugin new
improvements like Binary Serialisation........ It's a good idea to use
CommonsHTTP a s defualt transport, which will keep the things simple and
accurate.
 Regarding the problem with MTOM , I'll test with bigger SOAP Envelopes and
see wat'll happen.
 Best regards,
~Thilina

--