axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Microsoft Endpoint needed for MTOM Interop
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 06:10:59 GMT
Hi all,
Still i wasn't able to get a copy of Visual Studio 2005 beta 2 ( gethebetas
site was down most of the time). It was mentioned that we can try out
WSE3.0CTP even with VS2005 beta 1 provided with .net SDK
2.0 Beta 2. Olny ffter installing I found out that VS 2005 beta1 is expired.
:(
 It'll be a great help if somebody can put up an endpoint with MS
CTP3.0MTOM sample. Then I can test that with our thing.
 Regards,
~Thilina
 Ps:- MTOM impl shipped with .9 contains a bug (Axis2-62), which will give
troubles when handling multiple MTOM optimised contents. Even tough we fixed
it just before the release it seemed was too late to include in the release.
So if anybody is up for testing pls use a latest SVN build.

"May the SourcE be with u"