axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] MTOM and Data Binding testing - Update
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 12:24:11 GMT
Hi all,
Today I tried to test out MTOM impl with two online endpoints.
http://martingudgin-2.dsl.easynet.co.uk/dotnet/mtom/mtomecho.ashx
 http://ws.crf.canon.fr/mtominterop/test
 But unfortunately we failed in both cases. This error was the final result
from the Gudwin's endpoint.
<s:Reason>Server error</s:Reason><s:Detail>Object reference not set to an

instance of an object.</s:Detail></s:Fault>
 "Error while parsing message" was the error message we received from Canon
endpoint. Becuase of the doubt that these may be bit older, now I'm setting
up Sun application server to test MTOM with jax-ws EA2.
 Let's hope for the Best.
 Regards,
~Thilina