axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Shahi, Ashutosh" <Ashutosh.Sh...@ca.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2]responseWritten field in MessageContext
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:17:07 GMT
OK, but I don't see isResponseWritten() or setResponseWritten() methods
being used anywhere in Axis2 code, so I doubt if it is being used
currently.

-Ashutosh

  _____

From: Deepal Jayasinghe [mailto:deepal@opensource.lk]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 5:08 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2]responseWritten field in MessageContext

Hi ;

As I know that property is to check whether the response has written by
some one (by some trnsportsender) while possessing the incoming message,
if the value is false when the control (java control) come back to
AxisServlet or SimpleAxisServer then by those HTTP 202 will be written
to the incoming socket.

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~