axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Shahi, Ashutosh" <Ashutosh.Sh...@ca.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] ClassCastException in SOAPMessageImpl constructor, line 49
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:07:02 GMT
Hi Denis,

Thanks for the pointer. Yes, it's a bug as in setup() method should be
taking javax.xml.soap.MimeHeaders and not axis2.saaj.MimeHeaders and no
casting should be done in the constructor. I'll correct it and patch it
up.

Ashutosh

  _____

From: Denis Schlesinger [mailto:schlesinger@ecs-gmbh.de]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 2:12 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] ClassCastException in SOAPMessageImpl constructor, line
49

Hi all,

Could anyone please verify whether I am correct or not when assuming
that the "MimeHeaders"-casting in the constructor of
'org.apache.axis2.saaj.SOAPMessageImpl' is not working? One tries to
cast 'javax.xml.soap.MimeHeaders' to 'org.apache.axis2.saaj.MimeHeaders'
when calling the method 'setup'

I always get a ClassCastException...

Cheers,

Denis