axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Kellogg, Richard" <RKell...@MICROS.COM>
Subject RE: [axis2] Code commentary
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:18:07 GMT
I would suggest they go under ws.apache.org instead.  Just a thought.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels [mailto:glen@thoughtcraft.com]
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 2:04 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: [axis2] Code commentary

OK, folks, I just did the reformat (using IDEA).  I actually did it
twice, once without line-wrapping changes and once with.  If
there are any issues/problems feel free to roll it back, but at first
glance it looks fine to me.

Thilina, I completely agree we should have coding conventions listed in
a public place.  Should we put them in
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/guidelines.html, or should we actually put a
file in the distribution itself?  I'm thinking the latter
might be nice, something like java/contributing.html which could contain
info on mailing lists, committership, coding standards,
etc....

--Glen