axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Fell" <sf...@salesforce.com>
Subject RE: [axis2] Re: Dealing with MTOM veto
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:19:57 GMT
The Whitemesa usage looks correct to me, the content-Id should not
include the cid: schema identifier.

Cheers
Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 8:27 AM
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana
Cc: axis-dev@ws.apache.org; Thilina Gunarathne
Subject: Re: [axis2] Re: Dealing with MTOM veto

the code in question will strip the '<' and '>'  from content-id in the
mime part and then add it to the internal collection of parts.

Question is IF the '<'/'>' is absent then should we throw an error or
not.

Thilina,
BTW, i saw another problem. if i see the whitemesa traces
(http://www.whitemesa.net/mtom-cr-traces/mtom-cr-2a-resp.txt)

in the xml part they use:
<xop:Include href="cid:uuid:3C689526-B778-4059-B0C6-0D01120167B8" />

and in the mimepart they use:

note that cid: is not present in the mimepart. according to the RFC, is
this incorrect?

-- dims