axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Naskovski, Martin" <nasko...@amazon.com>
Subject Axis 1.1 to Axis 1.2.1 migration causes performance problems
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 01:03:54 GMT
Hi - I just migrated my Axis 1.1 based app to Axis 1.2.1 - and I have noticed quite a serious
performance decrease in the 1.2.1 version. The exact same application, nothing was changed
on either side, client or server, other than the Axis layer, and when I am posting data to
my Tomcat 5.5.9/JDK 1.5.0_03 based SOAP service - stuff just moves on much slower than on
Axis 1.1.  Thus I reverted back to Axis 1.1. and now the performance is up to snuff- but I'd
like to know if there is anything that was done since 1.2.1 was released to address these
performance issues? Thanks!

Regards,
-mn