axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis-2] WSDL2Code - is it working ?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:37:49 GMT
Ajith!
For the SimpleTest wsdl that venkat provided in his following mail, I
too ran the WSDL2Java giving all options and finally if I look at the
test case that got generated there is a serious return type
incompatibility observed. We are returning OMElement for an XMLObject
of xmlbeans. And hence the code is not compiling, can you check that
out once.

Jaya

--
-- Jaya