axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] staxSOAPModelBuilder
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:32:33 GMT
Even that would not solve the problem of comment tackling in
StAXSOAPModelBuilder because the next() method of the builder doesn't
cater to the COMMENT event at all, as of now. Given my past experience
in doing the same for StAXOMBuilder, I think I can supply a patch for
this at least minimalistic one (ignoring document level comments). And
may be Eran can review that one.

Jaya

+

--