axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: bug: Axis 1.2 and 1.2.1 is missing xbeans package
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:50:56 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> they are optional. you need to build it. dependecy jars are in the zip
> file (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1764)

Thanks for the info Davanum. A few comments:

1. There are no dependency jars in the zip that I can see. The zip only
contains sample code.

2. The sample code is not that useful because it has nothing to do with
Axis and are simple xmlBeans examples. What would be useful would be an
example of how to use Axis with XmlBeans. I know, I should provide one.

3. There are no build instructions on how to build the XmlBeans optional
component in the docs/building-axis.html document.

If anyone has such build instructions, please post.

Thank you.