axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Jordahl" <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2]transport and rest support for the stubs
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:46:41 GMT
Guys,

Just a quick note on this, you have to make sure that *all* of the
support APIs on the stub class start with "_" (underscore).  Otherwise
if a service has a method named "setTransportInfo", bad things may
happen.

Yes, we did get this wrong in Axis 1.x.  :-{

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development