axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brendan W. McAdams" <bwmcad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perl Binding for Axis (using SWIG)
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:39:06 GMT
SOAP::Axis has been assigned within Perl CPAN for this product.

Avoided Apache:: in namespace only because in perl, Apache namespace
typically denotes a mod_perl specific product.  I can request a change
if there is sentiment that an Apache moniker should be publicly noted
in the module naming.

Two other questions:
1) Should this discussion move exclusively to the axis-c-dev mailing list?
2) Licensing -  The appropriate license should be Apache License 2.0, correct?