axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brendan W. McAdams" <bwmcad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perl Binding for Axis (using SWIG)
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:34:34 GMT
(resending to this list, as i wasn't completely subscribed yet when I
sent, it hit axis-c-dev but not here.  What's the appropriate list to
continue this discussion?)

 In a fit of insanity, I've decided to do this, finally.

 I applied for appropriate namespace in CPAN, to at least get the ball
 rolling on that court.

 I'm going to start going over code and starting to build a framework,
 possibly based on dims' previously posted Python bindings, this
 weekend.

 Not sure yet which is best  - SWIG (more compatible with multiple
 languages) or XS (Which I know much better than SWIG).

 Any suggestions?