axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] MTOM and other tests are failing for me.
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:32:05 GMT
Hi Venkat and all,

Today and yesterday I did a clean checkout and test the build. It passed
without a problem. I even updated my current working version and it also
built successfully.

But for me to compile the sources mounted in IDEA, I had to change the mail
and activation jars. If your build still fails, lets do something for that,
soon.