axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] How to specify SoapAction for Axis2?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:55:37 GMT
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/api/ is outdated and we are no longer maintaining
that. Anyway, I can't see a link to that in the site.

The reason for not maintaining that is the api has very large number of
files and its difficult to upload them at each and every time. If one need
to access the api, he has to get the source and run the maven and get the
api doc.

So please don't use the api in the above link.

Dims, shall we remove these from the ws-site/axis2 ?

-- Chinthaka