axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jim wang <soap_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "Exception in thread ..." error
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:08:16 GMT
Luis:

Thanks, you are right, i miss the version part of commons-logging.jar file, after adding it
accordingly, it worked perfactly.

-Jim

Luis Rivera <luiggiil@hotmail.com> wrote:

That class should be in the commons-logging.jar, but the name of the jar
file might be incomplete (missing the version number). Try to check under
%AXISHOME%/lib and verify if the name corresponds to what you have in the
%AXISCLASSPATH%.

--Luis R.