axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chathura Herath" <chath...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2]Plase Comment on http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-53 operations and WSA:action
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:25:35 GMT
Hi Srinath
WSA action will come as a extensibility element so don't think you ll find
the method you are looking for. It will be a namesapace qualified piece of
xml sticked in the right Component(Binding operation ) and the WOM treat
them as Extensibility elements. But we can provide a convenience API at a
higher layer. We do this already to retrieve the SOAP Action. Don't think
such method should go into WOM, since its inconsistent with the WSDL 2.0
component model API. Rather such convenience API would suit much better in
our descriptor classes.

Thanks

Chathura