axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Re: Dealing with MTOM veto
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:27:21 GMT
the code in question will strip the '<' and '>'  from content-id in
the mime part and then add it to the internal collection of parts.

Question is IF the '<'/'>' is absent then should we throw an error or not.

Thilina,
BTW, i saw another problem. if i see the whitemesa traces
(http://www.whitemesa.net/mtom-cr-traces/mtom-cr-2a-resp.txt)

in the xml part they use:
<xop:Include href="cid:uuid:3C689526-B778-4059-B0C6-0D01120167B8" />

and in the mimepart they use:

note that cid: is not present in the mimepart. according to the RFC,
is this incorrect?

-- dims