axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Google SoC - Test Suggestions
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:51:29 GMT
hi mark

i don't want to take anything away from eran's comments but have
something i'd like to add.

if you do want some background on axis2, then there is documentation on
axis in the repository. maven site:generate will build the documentation
into target/doc. if you have any problems or questions about getting
axis2 up and running then asking them on the user list may get a fuller
response.

don't forget: anything you have trouble with and which the documentation
doesn't cover probably needs to be added to the user guide. IMHO
creating documentation is the best way to learn an open source project.
so, go ahead and submit a patch ;)

- robert