axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2]responseWritten field in MessageContext
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:38:05 GMT
Hi ;

As I know that property is to check whether the response has written by some one (by some
trnsportsender) while possessing the incoming message, if the value is false when the control
(java control) come back to AxisServlet or SimpleAxisServer then by those HTTP 202 will be
written to the incoming socket.

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shahi, Ashutosh
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 5:08 PM
  Subject: [Axis2]responseWritten field in MessageContext

  Hi All,

              The message context has a field called responseWritten. Can anyone tell me what
is it supposed to do and when is it set? I assumed that when message context gets response
message, the property is set to true; but its value was false even after that. Is it that
I am assuming something wrong? Or is it not being set by mistake?

  Ashutosh