axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Service Server design
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:28:36 GMT
SimpleAxisServer is routinely used in axis test harness. The target
"start-functional-test-http-server" in targets.xml uses the following
ant syntax to start the SimpleAxisServer.

    <echo message="Starting test http server."/>
    <java classname="org.apache.axis.transport.http.SimpleAxisServer"
fork="yes" dir="${axis.home}/build">
        <jvmarg
value="-Daxis.wsdlgen.intfnamespace=http://localhost:${test.functional.ServicePort}"/>
        <jvmarg
value="-Daxis.wsdlgen.serv.loc.url=http://localhost:${test.functional.ServicePort}"/>
        <arg line="-p ${test.functional.SimpleAxisPort}" />  <!--
arbitrary port -->
      <classpath refid="classpath" />
    </java>

- venkat