axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Proposal for Axis2 0.9 and Axis2 1.0
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 01:41:30 GMT
Hi Eric;
Thanks very much for the comments, regarding the comments you
basically address the OM Performance and documentations. There were
some performance comparisons on OM but I will leave it for a OMer to
answer.

regarding the documentations let us start the discussion on
documentation/samples. From your  comments I extracted
* Missing documentation on how to migrate from Axis 1.X
* No demonstration of Axis 1.X interoperability

Shall we start with documentations what we have, there can be found at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/java/xdocs/.

If you like to contribute good way will be to have a look at the
documents we have and let us know where they miss information or can
be improved (send a mail to dev list  and add Jira issues). Can you
add JIRA(http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10611)
issues for two
* Missing documentation on how to migrate from Axis 1.X
* No demonstration of Axis 1.X interoperability
I can add them, but better to have you as the reporter of the issue.
put "samples, build,site & docs" as the component.
Thanks
Srinath