axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][VOTE]Proposal for Axis2 M2
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 10:18:09 GMT
Hi Jayachandra;
If the modifications to the OM is required, including it in M2 now is tricky.
I prefer to do it in M3.

But I would leave the decission to OMers ..OMers what do you think? If
you are comfortable please go ahead

Anyway we need to get that thing integrated today if it to go on M2. I
like to call for a code freeze end of the day

Thanks
Srinath