axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][VOTE]Proposal for Axis2 M2
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 08:01:39 GMT
Hi Venkat,All;

Please checked in the code, I will  bring them to main tree

1) Where should the code go? new module?
2) What are the dpedndancies?
I like to not to waver the deadline for M2 June 7th, can we get the
things in safe and sound by the day? I think the code need bit
documetations + testcases

Please let me know the details, I will help as the time permits
Thanks
Srinath

On 6/3/05, Venkat Reddy <vreddyp@gmail.com> wrote:
> Srinath,
>
> The SAAJ code is ready. Ashu or I will check it in into scratch area
> today, so that you can move it to main src on Monday.
>
> Regarding the full info set support: We have support for comments and
> PIs fully and provided a test case for running XML test suite against
> OM. DTD support is currently limited to wrapping the DTD content into
> a OMNode. It is not parsed into object model or used to validate the
> document. We might implement this later, but right now this is not the
> priority for us.
>
> What kind of tutorial do you have in mind for infoset support? May be
> we can add a test case that shows OM can handle comments, PIs and DTDs
> ?
>
> - Venkat
>

> On 6/3/05, Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:
> > Plus, I think we are shipping full infoset support of OM also with M2.
> >
> > If yes, can we have the code, test cases committed to the main tree. And
> > please some one update the OMTutorial on full infoset support.  I will
> > update the rest of the OM code in the tutorial.
> >
> > -- Chinthaka

SMTP up