axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Google Summer Student Project with Axis2
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 04:56:33 GMT
Hi Mark;

#apache-axis is the right place .. I will remeber to hang around the
chat bit more ..
I am usually around 8am-7pm SL time I think that is  9pm - 6 am your
time I think

Axis2 work on a Stax parser to read and write XML,
(javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamReader and
javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamWriter). If you can write a implementation
of these two
(that is actually writing a Stax implemntation) on a XML binary
serialization.. by switching to the Stax impl to your Implementation
Axis2 would do Binary.

Actually u need not to look much in to Axis2 .. have a look at the
Stax API and possibility of writing a XML binary serialization based
impl for Stax.

Thanks
Srinath